Monday, May 17, 2010

Chloe Sutton - USA Swimsuit


Chloe Sutton - USA Swimsuit, originally uploaded by Don Le.

Photo shoot w/ the incomparable Chloe Sutton. I had a major blast prepping, shooting, and editing the pictures for this shoot. I wanted to go for a grungy, sexy vibe w/ a swimmer and still try to maintain her wholesome image. This is going to be America's Sweetheart in 2012 after all. Currently, she's the fastest swimmer in the nation, beating out even 6x Olympian Michael Phelps.

I know I always say this or that's my favorite photo shoot, but I'd like to think I've topped myself in terms of satisfaction w/ a photo shoot. I loved shooting w/ Chloe, and her family is awesome... Wendy + David, you're both amazing foundations!

This is a first half of pictures of the photo shoot, so expect a few more shots added to the mix once I'm done working on them. For now, enjoy these pictures and a couple of Behind The Scenes shots.


Subject: Chloe Sutton (Olympic Swimmer)
Photographer: Don Le
Makeup Artist: Jenny Luna
Hair Stylist: Kristin Don / Jenny Luna
Wardrobe Stylist: Roxy Flores
Wardrobe Designer: Kristin Don

Special Thanks: Wendy + David Sutton, Quinn Bui, Nate Fu

No comments:

Post a Comment