Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Music Video: A Soldier Never Dies



I hadn't produced a real narrative piece since "The Resistance" last year, but this was the first time producing a solo project this ambitious in so long. It was great testing grounds and I had an amazing team behind me, including my executive producers Henrietta and Daniel Han, my director Paolo Ongkeko, and D.P. Nate Fu. BIG thank you to Ralph & Ruthie Gutierrez for letting us use their compound for the marine compound scenes on the 2nd day of the shoot.

Overall, it was a 2 day shoot that I won't soon forget. We went into the battlezones and shot something everlasting w/ music stars like Vince Ayon, Jon B (Babyface / "Someone to Love"), and Battlecat (producer for Snoop Dogg, The Game, Xzibit). It was unforgettable and we hope to have the video done this November (mid/late). In the meantime, the rest of the pictures by our amazing BTS photographer Sarah Lee can be seen here:


No comments:

Post a Comment